Silk Cot Slip - Lilac
Silky Tots Silk Cot Slips fit snugly over your cot mattress (can also be used on bassinets). Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Stretch panel and two sizing options ensures a safe, snug fit
◦ 2 in 1. Can be used on bassinets. See FAQs for all sizing info
◦ Patented product
Standard; 40cm x 150cm continuous band. Fits all standard cots.
Small; 40cm x 135cm continuous band. Fits small cots 50-69 cm wide e.g. Leander.
Almost all cots will require a standard size. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email email@example.com and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
I absolutely love this product. The quality is outstanding and has helped my little ones hair so much (from being close to bald where the head lays, to hair growing back!!). I look forward to buying more products once I get the funds!!
It has been fantastic with helping my little girls hair to grow. The cotton sheets keep pulling her hair out and she had a big bald patch. But a little less then a month no more bald patch.
I absolutely love my Silky
I absolutely love my Silky Tots cot slip! It has helped tame my baby girls out of control hair and her bald spots are quickly recovering! Thank you so much. Definitely one happy customer.