Silk Bassinet Slip - Mist
Silky Tots Silk Bassinet Slips fit snugly over your bassinet mattress. Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Adjustable stretch panel to fit bassinets up to 50cm wide
◦ Patented product
Fits all standard bassinets. Please note that cot slips can also be used on bassinets and make a good 2 in 1 option. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
Great new product.
This product is a great idea. Packaged well, fits most standard cribs. The silk slip is well made and the overside is made of breathable fabric. This has worked well for prevent hair loss for my new born.
Gorgeous product, must have for baby
Perfect gift, beautiful product, actually works
My overall experience was good, product was of high quality, my order came quite quickly which was great.My only issue is that i was sent the wrong product, i was sent the cot slip instead of the bassinet slip.
I’m loving the bassinet slip. My little ones bald patch is slowly growing back now :-)